Prime Elite Thermal Cyclers
Prime Elite is the new high-performance networkable thermal cycler, equipped as standard with all the latest features including large colour touchscreen, fast ramping, innovative front-loading PCR plate drawer, automatic non-motorised heated lid, TERS thermal energy recovery system and a unique space-saving, stackable design. Prime Elite and Prime Elite Satellites can be combined to form a two, three or four block instrument with Satellites controllable from the Prime Elite or a PC. Gradient blocks and 4 year warranty are included as standard.
The Prime Elite thermal cycler connects to 3 satellites via rear-facing USB ports. Alternatively, Prime Elite Satellites can be controlled by PC. Cables and software are provided as standard. Prime Elite also contains a front-facing USB port which allows easy program transfer between instruments or PC. At least 1000 programs can be stored on each Prime Elite with unlimited storage on USB sticks, ideal for multi-user laboratories. The Prime Elite USB ports also allow free software updates, which are available to download from this Techne website.
• Latest 5.7 inch colour touchscreen provides optimal brightness and clarity.
• Intuitive software allows fast and simple program setup.
• Three block options are available 96x0.2ml, 60x0.5ml and 384-well (all with gradient).
• Fast 5°C/sec ramp rate.
• TERS Thermal Energy Recovery System saves energy by utilising heat produced in cooling phase.
• A mechanically operated heated lid automatically provides an even 75 newton force to stop sample evaporation.
• Prime Elite is a low noise, high speed, high-throughput, networkable system.
• Double, triple and quad block systems are created by adding Satellites in a space-saving, stackable design.
• A 4-block Prime Elite requires only 56cm of bench space.
• Front-facing USB port facilitates easy program transfer and software updates.
• Rear-facing USB connectivity allows simple networking of instruments.
• A powerful processor drives seamless software performance and fast startup.
• On-board gradient calculator and Tm calculator.
• Advanced electrical power filter improves robustness by smoothing electricity fluctuations.
• 4 year warranty.
|Sample capacity: 0.2ml ||96 |
|Sample capacity: 0.5ml ||60 |
|Sample capacity: 384-well ||Yes |
|Block temperature range ||4°C to 100°C |
|Block uniformity at 50°C ||± 0.3°C |
|Temperature accuracy at 50°C ||± 0.2°C |
|Gradient range ||10°C to 100°C |
|Maximum gradient ||30°C |
|Minimum gradient ||1°C |
|Pre-run sample cooling ||Yes at 4°C |
|Maximum heating rate ||5.0°C per second |
|Maximum cooling rate ||3.0°C per second |
|Maximum hold time ||99h 59m 59s |
|Maximum number of programs stored ||1000 |
|Maximum fan noise ||60dB |
|Adjustable heated lid temperature ||35 to 115°C or off |
|Over-temperature cut-out ||Yes |
|Regulated heated lid pressure ||Automatic |
|Program interface ||5.7 inch touchscreen |
|Gradient calculator ||Yes |
|Incremental decremental temperature ||Yes |
|Incremental decremental time ||Yes |
|Password protection ||Yes |
|Auto re-start on power failure ||Yes, 10m, 30m, 1h, always |
|Connection to PC control software ||Yes |
|Tm primer calculator ||Yes |
|Dimensions (L x W x H) ||375 x 276 x 312mm |
|Weight ||14kg |
|Voltage ||100-230V 50-60Hz |
|Power ||1000W |
|Electricity used in a standard 2 step, 30 cycle program ||0.39 kWh |
|Type ||8 peltier elements |